The Department of Justice on February 3, 2021 dropped the discrimination case pending in a district court in Connecticut against Yale University. We shall write more about this matter in the near future.
This decision to dismiss the lawsuit is a reversal from the last year’s legal stand made by Civil Rights Division of the U.S. Justice Department when it accused Yale University of violating the civil rights of Asian and White students for preferring black students over Asian and White students.
If you want to know more details about the discrimination case filed by the Justice Department, please read our article on: Reverse Discrimination at Universities in New York.
- Reverse Discrimination at Universities in New York
- Contact Us
- Prohibiting Dreadlocks Is Not Racial Discrimination: EEOC New York
- New York Age Discrimination Protection Basics
- New York Lawyer Sean Hayes is Ranked a Top Attorney by Avvo for 2020
- Challenging a Dismissal, Suspension or a Negative Transcript Notation in New York, Connecticut and New Jersey.