Hayes & Simon retains lawyers that have experience handling appeals to the Merit System Protection Board (MSPB), grievances under the Negotiated Grievance Procedure and complaints to the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) from our New York and some overseas associated offices. We have handled removals and other punishments of GS and NAF employees by various U.S. Federal Government agencies, including, employees of the U.S Defense Department.
Our attorneys, in New York and abroad are retained for matters for government employees working in Korea, Japan, Germany, in the United States and throughout much of the world. For more information on our employment lawyers working on MSPB, EEOC, Negotiated Grievance and other types of complaints: Schedule a Call with an Attorney.
- Removal From Federal Government Service: What Should I Do Next?
- Filing an Appeal to the MSPB
- Prohibiting Dreadlocks Is Not Racial Discrimination: EEOC New York
- New York Disability Discrimination Laws: NY Employment Law Basics
- Constructive Dismissal Law in New York: NY Labor & Employment Law Basics
- Private Settlements of Federal and New York Fair Labor Claims: Cheeks v. Freeport Pancake House