*Sean Hayes may be contacted at: SeanHayes@ipglegal.com.
Sean Hayes is co-chair of the Korea Practice Team and Chair of International Practice Group at IPG Legal. He is the first non-Korean attorney to have worked for the Korean court system (Constitutional Court of Korea) and one of the first non-Koreans to be a regular member of a Korean law faculty. Sean is ranked, for Korea, as one of only two non-Korean lawyers as a Top Attorney by AsiaLaw. He has, also, received the highest rating by AVVO and other legal rating services.
- The New York Law Blog
- Collecting Unpaid Invoices in New York: New York Collection Law Basics
- Contracts with UK Companies to Provide Products to EU Nations: Frustration of Purpose as a Tool to Avoid Contracts
- Enforcing Foreign Judgments in New York: Personal Jurisdiction Necessary?
- International Divorces in New York Courts: International Family Law Basics
- Grounds for Divorce in New York: New York Divorce Basics