The regulation is intended to immediately impact the use of these products by young users. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention use of electronic smoking devices among teens tripled in a year. Another recent study found that vapor from e-cigarettes contains 31 harmful chemicals, including potential carcinogens.Until the introduction of these regulations, the electronic smoking device market has been a virtual “wild west” industry. Products were virtually unchecked, including those that included the sale of vials of liquid nicotine, with little or no quality check.
- Validity and Enforceability of Electronic Signatures in New York
- Sale of Fake or Fraudulently Obtained Covid-19 Vaccines in New York
- Consumer Safety Alert: 500K “Hoverboard” Scooters Recalled For Fire Hazard
- New York’s Fireworks Laws
- Starting a Home-Based Food Business in New York
- Franchises Available to Entrepreneurs in New York