BK Live is Brooklyn Independent Media’s flagship program. It is a live daily show broadcasting from BRIC’s street-level studio at BRIC House in Downtown Brooklyn that tackles a wide range of topics.
I will be appearing to discuss the Republican National Convention wrapping up in Cleveland, Ohio where Donald Trump was officially nominated for President of the United States.
BRIC is home to two distinct media initiatives: Brooklyn Free Speech, Brooklyn’s New York Emmy-nominated Public Access initiative, and BRIC TV, a nonprofit community TV channel and digital network. Here you’ll find an online TV guide showcasing all of the exciting content that airs on both networks.
And, it is a great platform for local exposure to community-minded individuals.
*Gene Berardelli may be contacted at: GeneBerardelli@ipglegal.com
Gene is a New York street-smart attorney with an extreme passion for success. Gene specializes in litigation, arbitration and general corporate law for New York-based and international clients. He, also, is the host of a popular New York talk radio program.
- Independent Contractor or Employee? Taxi Union Sues Uber
- Employment Law News: NLRB Judge Says Chipotle Is Liable For Labor Violation For Enforcing “Unlawful” Social Media Policy
- Legal Debate: Can A Hashtag Be Registered As A Trademark?
- International Law Basics: Authenticating International Documents In New York
- Foreign Nationals Can Start Businesses in New York
- New York Legal News: New York City May Require High Salt Warnings Of Chain Restaurants