*Sean Hayes may be contacted at: SeanHayes@ipglegal.com.
Sean Hayes is co-chair of the Korea Practice Team and Chair of International Practice Group at IPG Legal. He is the first non-Korean attorney to have worked for the Korean court system (Constitutional Court of Korea) and one of the first non-Koreans to be a regular member of a Korean law faculty. Sean is ranked, for Korea, as one of only two non-Korean lawyers as a Top Attorney by AsiaLaw. He has, also, received the highest rating by AVVO and other legal rating services.
*Gene Berardelli may be contacted at: GeneBerardelli@ipglegal.com
Gene is a New York street-smart attorney with an extreme passion for success. Gene specializes in litigation, arbitration and general corporate law for New York-based and international clients. He, also, is the host of a popular New York talk radio program.
- Merry Christmas and a Happy Holidays to all our Clients and Friends
- New York Shareholder, Member and Partnership Business Disputes in New York: New York Business Dispute/Litigation Basics
- Collecting Unpaid Invoices in New York: New York Collection Law Basics
- Vital Agreements Before Starting a Business in the Tri-state Area: Startup Basics
- International Divorces in New York Courts: International Family Law Basics
- Definition of a Franchise in New York State: New York Franchise Law Basics