The following is a list of the basic agreements that we advise prior to operating a business. This list is not intended to be exhaustive, many types of companies require specialized agreements.
- Operating/Shareholder Agreement
- Employee Agreements
- Consulting/Independent Contractor Agreements
- Confidentiality Agreement
- Vendor Agreements
- License Agreements
- Service & Sales Agreement
- Intellectual Property Agreement
- Lease Agreement
*Sean Hayes may be contacted at: SeanHayes@ipglegal.com.
Sean Hayes is co-chair of the Korea Practice Team and Chair of International Practice Group at IPG Legal. He is the first non-Korean attorney to have worked for the Korean court system (Constitutional Court of Korea) and one of the first non-Koreans to be a regular member of a Korean law faculty. Sean is ranked, for Korea, as one of only two non-Korean lawyers as a Top Attorney by AsiaLaw. He has, also, received the highest rating by AVVO and other legal rating services.
- Merry Christmas and a Happy Holidays to all our Clients and Friends
- New York Shareholder, Member and Partnership Business Disputes in New York: New York Business Dispute/Litigation Basics
- The New York Law Blog
- Collecting Unpaid Invoices in New York: New York Collection Law Basics
- Definition of a Franchise in New York State: New York Franchise Law Basics
- Grounds for Divorce in New York: New York Divorce Basics