The following is a list of the basic business agreements that we advise prior to operating a New York business. This list is not intended to be exhaustive and some types of NY companies require specialized business agreements that are unique to the specific industry.
Basic New York Corporate Agreements
- Operating/Shareholder Agreement
- Employee Agreements
- Consulting/Independent Contractor Agreements
- Confidentiality Agreement
- Vendor Agreements
- License Agreements
- Service & Sales Agreement
- Intellectual Property Agreement
- Lease Agreement
- Joint Venture Agreement/Shareholder Agreements
- Protect Your NY Company’s Confidential Information
- When Must Your NY Business Agreements Be In Writing?
- New York Shareholder, Member and Partnership Business Disputes In NY: New York Business Disputes & Litigation Basics
- New York Independent Contractor or Employee? Taxi Union Sues Uber
- Starting Business in New York via a Joint Venture or Partnership Agreement?
- New York Non-Compete & Confidentiality Agreements