I rarely attend exhibitions, mainly because most days I have more work than I can handle. But today, I took the time to head to the Jacob Javits Convention Center to check out the NY Small Business Expo.
Whether your business is in the startup phase or is long-established, the Small Business Expo is a one-day free exhibition that features many exhibitors with a diverse range of resources. The nation’s largest business-to-business expo, the Small Business Expo has made it it’s mission to help small business owners and entrepreneurs achieve their business dreams by educating and creating network opportunities.
The day’s events ranged from a large range of vendors to meet and greet, a speed-dating-like area for “lightning networking,” and workshops on a wide variety of topics. Space was even set aside for networking based upon the nature of your business.
With so many opportunities to establish contacts to help improve your business, the NY Small Business Expo is worth attending next year.
*Gene Berardelli may be contacted at: GeneBerardelli@ipglegal.com.
Gene is a New York street-smart attorney with an extreme passion for success. Gene specializes in litigation, arbitration and general corporate law for New York-based and international clients. He, also, is the host of a popular New York talk radio program.
- Basic Ways to Protect Your NY Small Business From Fraud
- NY’s Family Leave Law: What It Means For NY Small Businesses
- Essential Information On New York Small Business Taxes
- Recommended Steps For Acquiring Small Businesses in New York
- The Most Common Ways NY Small Businesses Land In Court & Ways To Avoid The Court Room
- When Business Goes Bad: Proving Fraud In NY