Welcome to The New York Law Blog, brought to you by the attorneys, staff and other professionals at IPG Legal.
This site will be the home for blogs containing first-hand legal experience, analysis of legal news and current events in the practice of law in New York and a resource for attorneys and non-attorneys alike to understand the law a little better.
There will be something for everyone – some insight into legal issues for lawyers, cautionary tales for potential clients, and education for all. And a little bit of wit and fun along the way.
We hope you stop back here often, as we will be updating this site regularly. Feel free to comment on stories and offer feedback whenever you like.
- New York Defamation Law: Yelp Alerts Reviewers To Business’s “Questionable Legal Threats” In Response To Negative Reviews
- Visas For A Temporary Visit To The United States: U.S. Immigration Law Basics
- Frustration of Purpose as a Tool to Avoid Contracts in New York: The BREXIT Fallout
- Collecting Unpaid Invoices in New York: New York Collection Law Basics
- Airbnb To NY: We’ll Sue If You Pass New Home-Sharing Law
- The New York Law Blog