Welcome to The New York Law Blog, brought to you by the attorneys, staff and other professionals at IPG Legal.
This site will be the home for blogs containing first-hand legal experience, analysis of legal news and current events in the practice of law in New York and a resource for attorneys and non-attorneys alike to understand the law a little better.
There will be something for everyone – some insight into legal issues for lawyers, cautionary tales for potential clients, and education for all. And a little bit of wit and fun along the way.
We hope you stop back here often, as we will be updating this site regularly. Feel free to comment on stories and offer feedback whenever you like.
- The New York Law Blog
- New York Franchise Law Basics: Top 4 Signs Of Fraud
- Contracts with UK Companies to Provide Products to EU Nations: Frustration of Purpose as a Tool to Avoid Contracts
- Definition of a Franchise in New York State: New York Franchise Law Basics
- Collecting Unpaid Invoices in New York: New York Collection Law Basics
- What To Consider Before Starting A Home-Based Food Business in New York